B Sc.Hons, MPhil and PhD positions are available from 2017. All applicants would be enrolled through the University of Queensland Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences. Projects in the following areas are funded.
- Genetics of Inherited Blood Diseases
- Gene Editing to Repair Inherited Disease
- JAK-STAT targets in cancer
- Interactions between KLF transcription factors and epigenetic cues in reprograming
- Transcription factor networks in organogenesis and differentiation
- Stem cell genetics and biology
All interested applicants should apply via email to Andrew Perkins: email@example.com
A full CV and academic record will be required as part of the UQ application process. The Perkins laboratory has a proud record in successful PhD and Honour student completions (42 in total) with many alumni currently working in a variety of professional careers in Australia and overseas.